• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ip change for 8.61

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKid69

The Great
Reaction score
I think you should reset it back to 8.6, ive been searching and cant find ANY ip changer that goes with 8.61 yet except for the ip changer in Mage Bot, but i dont think most of the players, like me have it.

well there is an ip changer for 8.61 that i will post to the website. Its like this guys, i will give it a few more hours if 8.61 works then great, if not back to 8.54 for a while

just do it 8.54 and make a custom client believe me alot of ppl will play it cuz ppl like slain.. even if it was 8.54 ppl will play it lol so dont worry about the ot version

trust me im startin to think that might be my best bet. especially since 8.54 guarantees 24/7 uptime unlike 8.shit1

yea and everytime i try to log in it gives me a debug error.

We're back to 8.54 now with 24h uptime, gonna wait on 8.6+ until I get my laptop Monday and am able to edit the distro so its flawless.

Have fun in Slain!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back