• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient otclient configuration

Tubeshop

Reaction score
Hi. I have a question about otclient editions. Is this even possible? How to make players have only the game icon without additional files, e.g. with the .dll ending? For testing purposes, I downloaded otclient from this link: GitHub - OTCv8/otclientv8: Clean, ready to use version of OTClientV8 - Alternative, highly optimized Tibia client (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8)
for players, I would like it to look more professional. I can't find any configuration guide

can you do such things?

• no entering server IP and version selection. so that the IP is immediately remembered by the client
  • lower exp with bot enabled
  • hiding the bot icon
  • health bar above the player's head
  • removal of the health bar on the game screen
  • remove hotey bar from otclient
  • changing the background in the client in the login window
1704965887835.png

Hi. I have a question about otclient editions. Is this even possible? How to make players have only the game icon without additional files, e.g. with the .dll ending? For testing purposes, I downloaded otclient from this link: GitHub - OTCv8/otclientv8: Clean, ready to use version of OTClientV8 - Alternative, highly optimized Tibia client (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8)
for players, I would like it to look more professional. I can't find any configuration guide

can you do such things?

• no entering server IP and version selection. so that the IP is immediately remembered by the client
  • lower exp with bot enabled
  • hiding the bot icon
  • health bar above the player's head
  • removal of the health bar on the game screen
  • remove hotey bar from otclient
  • changing the background in the client in the login window
View attachment 81273
1 edit files \modules\client_entergame
2 I think this is done mostly from the server side.
3 \modules\game_bot\bot.otui change the value true to false
4 it is disabled in the client settings
5 it is disabled in the client settings
6 delete it \modules\game_console
7 \data\images\background just replace the picture

1 edit files \modules\client_entergame
2 I think this is done mostly from the server side.
3 \modules\game_bot\bot.otui change the value true to false
4 it is disabled in the client settings
5 it is disabled in the client settings
6 delete it \modules\game_console
7 \data\images\background just replace the picture

Unfortunately, none of your answers helped.
I also wanted to ask how to prevent players from activating the bot. I don't mean that I don't have an icon, I just want all players to have their otclient configured as I want. there is a possibility?

1 edit files \modules\client_entergame - I don't know what to edit there. I tried EnterGame.setUniqueServer in different places with different topics on otland but none of them work

2. it could be server side. I have my own OTS and I want to create a lower EXP option for bot players

3. \modules\game_bot\bot.otui change the value true to false --- there are too many variables there. I don't know who is responsible for the bot's display

4. I want to block this for all players right from the start

5. I want to block this for all players right from the start

6. I also don't know what exactly to remove

7. the background to background you indicated is one of the "mobile" and "default" settings options, I want to change the background to retro and I can't find it anywhere

Back