• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPod touch

Are you an owner of an iPod touch or an iPhone?

• Total voters
Yeah I have a 2nd gen 8GB ipod touch. its pretty BA. I'll list all the apps I have on it later.

My brother will get an Iphone, I guss i will get one too, but i dunno becasue atm my brother got an Samsung Onia. I dont know if im going to get Iphone or get my brothers phone

I own the Iphone 3G 16GB. How is the 3G S going for you Hiperkarma

Owning Iphone 8gb, very good, I can restart my ot, save etc with it. I can watch my house (with web cam) while im in school, it's actually very cool and I recommend it to everyone.

Discuss the so famous portable media player, iPod touch by Apple Inc. in this thread. (fav appls, opinions, etc.)

I just got mine today (16gb|2nd'gen) and well, so far so good. ;)

Got the same thing I got, ma man. I love it =p

Yeah I have a 2nd gen 8GB ipod touch. its pretty BA. I'll list all the apps I have on it later.
Do you download all your applications from iTunes?

Got the same thing I got, ma man. I love it =p

Just noticed you have to pay to get program software update (v3.0). Kinda sucks, eh?

I have a Jailbreaked 16GB 2nd Gen and I love it. I really like how I can SSH into my server from my ipod touch and restart my server :)

Just noticed you have to pay to get program software update (v3.0). Kinda sucks, eh?

That's fuckin' lame. What's good about v3.0 anyway?

@Gut: How do you do that? o0

Back