• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IRL Pictures :)

In the Middle Ages fat showed your financial status, the more fat you were, the more wealthy you were. Learn history, get your facts right.

Well today I'd say being thin shows your financial status, imo the healthy food is expensive as fuck :<

Society have not fucked up our views on the human body, its natural to be slim, and not a fatass. How many do you think were fat back in the days? Just the last 20 years (according to others ive talked with at places ive worked on and one of them where the most kids pass by is a bathhouse) the kids have gotten alot fatter. Now adays in most classes we had on the bath house the skinniest kid would have been the fatest in the class 20 years ago.

Btw, how many people do you think were fat like 1000 years ago? And that man doesnt just have curves, he is a marchmellow.

So fuck you and fuck your view on the body.
You talk to people about obesity yet you don't get my post?... I really hope he counters with "I can lose weight, you'll still be a dumbass".

Society have not fucked up our views on the human body, its natural to be slim, and not a fatass. How many do you think were fat back in the days? Just the last 20 years (according to others ive talked with at places ive worked on and one of them where the most kids pass by is a bathhouse) the kids have gotten alot fatter. Now adays in most classes we had on the bath house the skinniest kid would have been the fatest in the class 20 years ago.

Btw, how many people do you think were fat like 1000 years ago? And that man doesnt just have curves, he is a marchmellow.

So fuck you and fuck your view on the body.

first thing... 100+ years ago... to be fat that was a proof that you are rich... now its just easy to get fat that is true...

but still ppl can get sick and cant lose weight to.

and on other hand ppl are slim and cant get fat.

Facts bro and not thoughts.

Well today I'd say being thin shows your financial status, imo the healthy food is expensive as fuck :<

You talk to people about obesity yet you don't get my post?... I really hope he counters with "I can lose weight, you'll still be a dumbass".

healthy food is not expensive.

Please don't fight on our thread :/
Your image reminds me of Pictures & Photos from The Inbetweeners - IMDb
:D
2500_inbetweeners-468.jpg

@UP
Some do, thats why Europe doesnt have so many fat people like USA got:)

No hate meh plix ;<<<<
vhGAfWv.jpg

C8W0fSr.jpg

I was actually laughing pretty hard and my rl took a pic of me xD I don't usually take pic's,not even for FB ;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No hate meh plix ;<<<<
vhGAfWv.jpg

C8W0fSr.jpg

I was actually laughing pretty hard and my rl took a pic of me xD I don't usually take pic's,not even for FB ;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

finally happyness on this lousy thread xD

Back
Top Bottom