• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is Asprate safe?

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
<- link to malicious site removed //Xenios -> the site which created Tibia multi ip changer and tibia MC.

I wanted to download tibia multi ip changer so i downloaded it from that site then while installing i found the installation written by polish then trojan horse detected. then I tried to download it from another website, it was safe and working fine, why isn't it safe to download it from the original website?

Regards,
Fady

Last edited by a moderator:
It is safe but is outdated, use OtLand IP Changer and BlackD MC instead.

otland ip changer doesn't work for me, whenever i click on change IP the program becomes not responding..

It has so high potential but they really dont use it... It makes me mad. Also its not such a clean installation... Just bad overall

Great reasons.. Not.
How is it bad? It is highly customisable by the user not just developer and its so easy to use.. Who doesnt use it?
And it's pretty clean you download, click and run

Hell its that customisable it isnt just a tibia client. It can be a mapeditor, a tibiacam it could literally be manipulated into anything

- - - Updated - - -

You do realise there are snapshots and not just compile yourself jobs?

Back
Top Bottom