• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it actually possible to hack into a wireless?

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
I always keep wondering, is it possible to hack into a wireless that is locked with a password I don't know?

Thanks in advance :)

Easy, as long as you are in range of a router, you can hack it.

Google "hacking wpa2 psk".

Latest backtrack linux has simple GUI to hack wifi, you don't need to run any commands only press buttons and there are plenty of tutorials out there.

(For WEP)

IMO best Wifi hacking tool is Aircrack-ng, it can be used in Windows and Linux OS and it is simple and easy to use. (But be sure to get a copy of the commands before trying.)

Its not possible at all.. the Pentagon uses a 5 character WPA2 password and uploads all of their security clearance level 10 projects on that network...

inb4 the mods delete my post

Its not possible at all.. the Pentagon uses a 5 character WPA2 password and uploads all of their security clearance level 10 projects on that network...

inb4 the mods delete my post

> 5 character WPA2 password
> 5 character WPA2
> WPA2
> Pentagon

thumbs_nigga_you_just_went_full_retard.jpg

@up brilliant, love it lol

ontopic i read an msn article.. apparently its possible to buy time on a super computer?.. not sure how true it is, but if it is true they said you could brute force any password pretty much instantly with like 5 dollars worth of time where if you'd run the program on your computer it would take you like a month

Found some 'facts' http://www.cn-c114.net/2504/a574617.html
amazon 28 cents per minute took him 20 minutes at 400,000 passwords a second so it brute forced, 480,000,000 passwords in 20 minutes.. doesn't sound amazing tho compared to amount of possible passwords
He said he improved his algorithm down to 6 minutes so that would be $1.60 for 480 million guesses

inb4 the mods delete this post

Last edited:
Rofl, hacking a wireless take 10 mins~ if its WEP.

Sure WPA2 is more "secure", but you still break it with abit of luck in 1hr~ (depending on computer speed)

If your brute forcing your pretty screwed if they used a decent password (obviously good hackers don't brute force, but its what you can find programs that do for you) ..

long story short, find a method that doesn't brute force

inb4 mods delete my post

Last edited:
Back