• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it safe to buy account?

SaharCore

Reaction score
I see people are selling accounts, but I am wondering, I know it's possible to change the account password, but is it possible to change account's email address? If not, then what's the point in buying account? The seller can easily use the "Lost Account" and change the password with email.

So is it possible to change email or not?

07:23 Here you can advertise all kinds of things. Among others, you can trade Tibia items, advertise ingame events, seek characters for a quest or a hunting group, find members for your guild or look for somebody to help you with something.
It goes without saying that all advertisements must conform to the Tibia Rules. Keep in mind that it is illegal to advertise trades including real money or Tibia characters.

They can recover the account so i would not

Ok, I am not saying I am buying or selling, I just see people on trade say they sell, so I wonder who would buy an account when the seller can easily recover it?

Thanks for answer, was just curious.

This is displayed when opening advertising channel: "Important: Account trading is illegal on ShadowCores! Never buy an account from another player. The real owner can always recover the account."

This is what is stated about it in our rules: "Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again."

In other words, no - you are not allowed to buy or sell accounts.

This is displayed when opening advertising channel: "Important: Account trading is illegal on ShadowCores! Never buy an account from another player. The real owner can always recover the account."

This is what is stated about it in our rules: "Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again."

In other words, no - you are not allowed to buy or sell accounts.

You say that as it's in the rules but I don't see any of you's online actually banning people selling accounts etc. fucking fix up, the OT's communitys are dieing, no help from GM's and bug fixes.

Back