• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is it worth it to restart tibia

lorodara

Reaction score
looking to starting rl tibia again after like 5 years just trying see how it is. what are any major changes? any good worlds where alot of people speak English/spanish? let me know your thoughts

the answer depends on how much effort/time you are willing to spend on it

The game is worth playing.
However it depends on whether you like it, I like it so I play it, but if you do not like it you should not play it.

join me and Damon :)))) we can help you out with free itens and i can block for you as im ek and damon is rp we would love to have a fellow ed in our team :D

join me and Damon :)))) we can help you out with free itens and i can block for you as im ek and damon is rp we would love to have a fellow ed in our team :D
Thats right :D

no
the game just became ugly and client is full of shitty get premium buttons
servers are empty, quest services are rare, new content is op shit for h lvls and botters (like roshamuul bridge where you have to repeat action 1kk times to continue or hive tasks for botters)

no
the game just became ugly and client is full of shitty get premium buttons
servers are empty, quest services are rare, new content is op shit for h lvls and botters (like roshamuul bridge where you have to repeat action 1kk times to continue or hive tasks for botters)
Well let me tell you this:
I am playing Tibia for my FIRST time seriously (lvl 47 on a optional pvp) , as I never got past 30 in rl tibia yet.
Taking this in account the rlmap basicly is a custom map for me and I am loving it right now. If I hadnt so much schoolwork I would be even more addicted xD
The community is also very nice. I made a house opening ceremony for my first house and had fun with 8-9 ppl of my guild (2 i knew from my old tibia times). We had loads of fun :) As long as you dont consider levling as the only goal and value rpg and the social aspect 70:30 to lvling like me you can for sure enjoy yourself in tibia :p And don't say: But the purpose is lvling. Because it isnt. A game is meant to be fun. Everybody enjoys it in a different way and aslong as ones happy there is nothing wrong with it. As I never strived for the top or powerlvling as such the competition in terms of lvls with the botters doesnt bother me and as its optional pvp they cant abuse too much either (but luring). And if a spawn is crowded with botters? Then I make sure to message my guildies and hang out at my house or smth because we just enjoy chilling together^^ Or, if nobody is on, I can still decorate my house or just log off and do something else :) Tibia isnt my only game :p

BV7QmRn.jpg

MoWYnJa.jpg

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
shhhh noob
you don't know how it is to be a high level

besides scripting I also playd on rl and had 90+ ek (from 7.6 to 8.2) and 200+ rp (from 8.4 to 9.6)
Best part of that game was actually doing quests so when there was nothing but repeating tasks insane amount of times left I quit.

shhhh noob
you don't know how it is to be a high level

besides scripting I also playd on rl and had 90+ ek (from 7.6 to 8.2) and 200+ rp (from 8.4 to 9.6)
Best part of that game was actually doing quests so when there was nothing but repeating tasks insane amount of times left I quit.
And you think 200 is high? Pa hahahaha

Well i dont care about my lvl too much tbh so I couldnt care less. I enjoy the game my won way hehe :p But I see your point as a veteran being bored from the botters and the "real map" :D

Back