• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is the Server Save taking more than usuall?

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Can't log in, is just me?

- - - Updated - - -

I tried also this ip new.shadowcores.twifysoft.net, still can't

Same here, I think there is some problem or new update that it's taking too much time!

mm I dont think its an Update, becasue Mark always post the updates like 20 minutes before the server save in the webpage. But Maybe..

Might be that since he moved it to another server computer that the restart server wasnt activated.

The server didn't start itself because the script who should have started it automatically seem to have failed after we moved it to the new host. It took so long to get it started because both me and mark were sleeping so none of us noticed it. It's up and going now. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused you guys.

The server didn't start itself because the script who should have started it automatically seem to have failed after we moved it to the new host. It took so long to get it started because both me and mark were sleeping so none of us noticed it. It's up and going now. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused you guys.
You are now legalized to come over to the after-after-after-after party aswell.

Back