• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there some kind of restriction to post in advertisment?

Rickolajten

Reaction score
I can't add my server there, so i thought there might be some kind of postrestriction, 100 posts or so? i tried yesterday, i tried today.. nothing works.

I have never had a problem...
As long as you are following the Advertisement Board Rules you should be fine.

Do you get any errors or anything when making a post?

I have never had a problem...
As long as you are following the Advertisement Board Rules you should be fine.

Do you get any errors or anything when making a post?

No, i simply write my text and press "create thread" and the button goes grey like its loading for about 3-5 seconds then it turns back to normal and nothing happends. I tried several browers and none of them worked.

No, i simply write my text and press "create thread" and the button goes grey like its loading for about 3-5 seconds then it turns back to normal and nothing happends. I tried several browers and none of them worked.
Had this exactly same issue using Firefox/Waterfox, try using chrome since that worked for me.

That is the one i tried first since its my main browser, no luck though.
Then i guess you tried with firefox as well? Try IE also if you haven't. I got no idea what the issue could be however.. restarting the computer will clean your cache, maybe that will help?

My adblock was blocking it, but as you have tried different browsers that should not be the problem.

Back