• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issue with RME map editor.

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
Hi all, i have a issue with remere's map editor. Recently i've installed WinXP on my pc, i already also installed all the drivers , and the necesary things.. but when i try tu run the RME.exe map editor, appears the following error in a window:

Cannot find entry point for _except_handler4_common in the library msvcrt.dll

I've tried to delete that dll, rename it (also with _), and nothing seems to fix this error, i also downloaded the dwmapi_.dll and nothing fix this ! Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot.

Ive founded wsock32.dll but i can't delete it, when i delete it, appears again ! thanks..

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Solved ! just removed all .exes and uninstalled de RME's and downloaded again, thanks anyways :D!

I went to the folder C:\Archivos de programa\Remere's Map Editor and removed WSOCKET32.dll and problem solved also i put "data" folder inside and some other dll's that came with the download and it worked perfectly thanks 've been tryin' to run RME's map editor and i've been downloading Net framwork and other things but no luck

thanks a lot man:)

Back