• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Issues with RME

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So I haven't installed or mapped since RME 2.0, no problems to install it, running WINXP like a pro with it, now I download and install RME 2.2 and I get this error:

1_zps1b5c37c9.png

Well I've read that it has to do with .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.5 needing to be installed and to make sure that they worked and that the previous versions were installed, and they are...

I also was told to make sure OpenGL worked, well I tested and it does... So what's the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Walkingdragon

So I haven't installed or mapped since RME 2.0, no problems to install it, running WINXP like a pro with it, now I download and install RME 2.2 and I get this error:

1_zps1b5c37c9.png

Well I've read that it has to do with .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.5 needing to be installed and to make sure that they worked and that the previous versions were installed, and they are...

I also was told to make sure OpenGL worked, well I tested and it does... So what's the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Walkingdragon
in the rme folder there is a dll with w something, delete it

Back