• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

A Chinatown is historically any ethnic enclave of expatriate Chinese, Hong Kongese, Macanese and Taiwanese people (outside China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao).

Id love to play this server but I need a team. I'm from UK - England. I recently came back to tibia after not playing for over 3 years. My PvP is ok. Not the best not the worst. Anybody that needs players let me know. All I ask is that you communicate in English. Thanks.

so if someone gets caught by using some kind of bot/macro its instant deletion or just ban for a few days?

because I dont think ppl is afraid of getting deleted they can just exp a new char to same lvl in some h

so if someone gets caught by using some kind of bot/macro its instant deletion or just ban for a few days?

because I dont think ppl is afraid of getting deleted they can just exp a new char to same lvl in some h

bro, this is oldera. No one is going to get banned.

Why dont you just say : "If I get caught "

Ryan if you want to catch botters fast and easy, implement these commands:
/mana player_name <- gives the player full mana, if he has runemaker enabled he will instantly make a rune
/dmg player_name <- damages player for (player.HP - 1),if he has autoheal he will heal instantly

Back