• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Its DvD Day!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Alright...Crisps[x], Ice Cold Beer[x], Popcorn[x], Pizza[x], MakeGhostX jealous cuz the ice cold beer is Becks[x], get the house parent clean [x], shutdown door bell( doorbell has been slain)--> phone has been slain--> double kill[xx]...everything there? Wait NO! Gotta drive downtown and get the DvDs.
Getting the reserved DvDs: [OnMyWay]

Thats the DvDs

Will watch em all straight after the other(I only know ATeam and Black Hawk Down so far):

1. Taken 2(Finandkillu V2)
65963.jpg

2. Zombieland
zombieland.jpg

3. Black Hawk Down
black-hawk-021.jpg

4. A-Team
A-Team+Film+Poster.jpg

5. Looper
looper-poster-2.jpg

6. In Time
in-time-poster.jpg

7. Parker
parker_ver6_xlg.jpg

8. Jack Reacher
057929200-jack-reacher.jpg

My Day will be fun, hopefully yours is, too!
Cheers,
//Damon

Fag i dont even care i got 5 crates of becks ready for the weekend. Mates birthday - hotel frinight, clubbing friday, hotel sat night clubbing sat night then bbq with 20 of us at his sunday with unlimited drink. So fuu

Watching Dvd's with beer when parents gone, alone... Dude this is pretty sad.

Fag i dont even care i got 5 crates of becks ready for the weekend. Mates birthday - hotel frinight, clubbing friday, hotel sat night clubbing sat night then bbq with 20 of us at his sunday with unlimited drink. So fuu
Haha, alright :D
So I just come over for the weekend I guess ;D

Nah! My american exchange partner and one of my classmates with me :eek:

Looks awesome! Unfortunately I have to work all day. :<

And im all out of beer. :C

We all know that the thing you gotta do is to drink beer and watch DvDs with parents! :D

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck he is german. Germans make the best beers. He wins.

Yes they Do! Blue Ray and Big TV Screen + Virus Free = 1€/day at my movies store, so no point in complaining!

Back