• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's me :) Life Thread

Do you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samuelsami

Reaction score
Hi, it's my first post and i'll show my characters in same account! let's see :) PD: I haven't never donate

Hadesam 204 Elder Druid
2ry0tjt.png

He has magic level 122 without items (132 with items) and he's wearing full mage set (with 2 soft boots), almost is wearing mage addon with the wand and blazebringer mount (and as u can see in the image, he has also assassin full and widow queen mount)

Kaiot Sama 150 Elite Knight
2jalxc4.png

He has sword fighting 122 (123 with items) and Shielding 118 and he's wearing Prismatic Helmet, Prismatic Armor, Prismatic Shield, Dwarven Legs, Draken Boots and Shiny Blade (with 1 soft boots), almost is wearing full barbarian addon and crystal wolf mount (and as u can see in the image, he has also Ladybug mount)

Overpowered 122 Royal Paladin
2pzb1hu.png

He has 121 distance fighting (127 with items) and Shielding 115 and he's wearing Elite Draken Helmet, Master Archer's Armor, Yalahari Leg Piece, Crystalline Crossbow and Draken boots (with 1 soft boots and he has Thorn Splitter in his backpack until he can use it), almost is wearing second warrior addon and panda mount ( he's a poor guy :S )

That's it, see u later!

Attachments

Last edited:
Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Hadesam

Level 212 On wote! :D!
rs6khh.png

Pretty Nice Hunt xD
2k4l6p.png

Respect Us! Lol xD
33e5r9y.png

Magic level 123 (133 with Equip)
2u8xwg9.png

We work in the shadows to serve the light. We are murderers. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. We are the Black Rose. // Weedy Weedy :p

HAIL BLACK ROSES !

- - - Updated - - -

We work in the shadows to serve the light. We are murderers. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. We are the Black Rose. // Weedy Weedy :p

HAIL BLACK ROSES !

Overpowered
2day7ev.png

Finally Stampor Mount!

- - - Updated - - -

Overpowered
2day7ev.png

Finally Stampor Mount!

Back