• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Its sad, but shadowcores dying slowly, :(

julianfern94

Reaction score
So u now see mark is hiding a real life problem im very nervious because i dont know whats is happenign with mark, i dont know what is happing with him on real life or da fuck...

Shadowcores, is dying no update, no roshamul, no new updates AS MARK SAID AND HANI SAID
Thanks provocateur for info, he is really a nostradamus..

So mark i really want to talk to you, your players we understand that you are not a robot that work for us .. but , i really appreciate for work on Twifysoft servers, all of your players we say thank for you for making a good server where we can make some fun :p

But im really sad because i remember when i started on shadow all of my friends :'( all of the adventures, all of the people that we had just some nice times, all of my team flawless, old rush aff..

All of ours we have problems in real life too mark, and we understand your decisions, but i just want a reason for why are you letting shadowcores die ? :( this is not a offensive message, whats up there mark ? you arent the mark that i know..

And for all people, especially to fatima, i dont think this server will be live to summary 2015 so please start converting that pixels to real life money because especially you fatima i think u will get some mad when server will be closed... don't take this message as offensive.

So this is all guys, Thanks for bring me a lot of fun on shadowcores this years of playing, :D and with my enemy's on shadow, i thanks to they too because they are part of game, obviously this is just a game and my enemys on server dont means that i hate all of you, so now i retired.

@Provocateur

@Hani @fatimathebruxa

Back