• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's Time For a Change.. It's Time for a server for the people, by the people. READ!

Bamm

Zotac RPG Creator
Reaction score
Alright, how many of you are sick of coming to this site looking for a good ot, only to find edited evolutions and realmaps.. maybe some of you like that.. but if your like me than you find it very annoying, people throwing servers together quick to make a few bucks? what ever happened to spending a month or two on a custom map? even with the spells, all ots seem to have the origonal tibia spells, and when they got custom they are overpowered usually. Anyways if your still reading I guess you might be interested in my project.

My Project:
im going to be mapping a server from scratch, doing scripts, making monsters, npcs, etc all of it, im going to attempt to make a server that will never be forgotten.

Why am i posting this?
because i'm 1 person, and an ot made by 1 person is one persons prospective, i'd like to ask people to post ideas and things that they would like to see in an otserver and im going to try to use as many ideas as i can, and when the server is complete everyone who had incorperated an idea will be compensated, not exactly sure yet, but it will be good.

thanks for your time, no flamers please.

I see pretty well the idea to create another server type.

But the fact that you have a risk to not to be pleasing to the players and to lose the time once the server was invested in seems somewhat costly to me stops at the end no having functioning.

with alot of good ideas how can it fail? and how is it costly? i do all the work myself and can host myself i have great highspeed internet 150 mbps/s

I see pretty well the idea to create another server type.

But the fact that you have a risk to not to be pleasing to the players and to lose the time once the server was invested in seems somewhat costly to me stops at the end no having functioning.

I want to first start off by saying, WHAT?!

Anyways, this is way too much work for one person. Unless you get a team together, it will fail.

well i have also a customized evo project i am working on i am working since march and because of the project i am now a no-lifer all i day since then is eat/sleep/map/script sometimes somethign else but most days are like that. I think realmaps sucks. But a edited evolution with much work on it could be a good server..

I've got alot of ideas if you want to make a custom tibia client. Also know where you can get alot of sprites for weapons then :)

Well, I don't know you, but I hate custom OTs, and they usually fail or you take 1 year to receive donations and pay the dedicated server.

sounds like just another custom server, like pretty much all non-RL or Evolutions maps...

@Tucow Who the hell wants donates on a serious custom map?

@Tosuxo Yes because this massive overflow of non rl and evolutions map that exist im sure this server would just get lost in the mass? [/sarcasm]

Back