• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Jason's Gamemaster Application

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
Before you even think of flaming this post, Email, or PM me instead.

Email will mostlikely get a response, but you can PM it will notify me if neccisary

Below is a format I made for my application

What is your real name?

Jason Newfield

How old are you, and where do you live?

I am currently 17 year's of age, and I live in Canada, BC.

Do you have any past experiences with this position?

Yes, I have. I have been a Gamemaster on JustOT, and worked my way up the ladder to a Administrator position for my work that helped the owner of that server, and my perfect english skill's, which help me a lot, and the people of the server that i usually play on. There is more I have done, but I would rather not list all of it.

Do you know all that you need to, to fullfill this position?

Yes, I know all the command's by heart. I work well with other player's, and do not lose my temper with them over mindless subject's, I properly enforce the rules, and have never used my position for personal gain.

How long have you played Tibia, and OT's?

I have played tibia for over 7, and a half year's now, and I have put at the very least of about 4 year's into OT's, and helping people with them now.

How much hour's of the week can you at most put into OT's, and tibia alike?

Well.. I would have to say about 40 - 60, if I am helping a server to my maximum capabilities, and if I am just moderating an ingame server, about 5 - 10 hour's a day during the weekday's of course, and 6 - 7 hour's during the weekend's, due to it being some of my only time off from work, and school.

Do you have anything else do at that would be important?

No.. Other than, the only server's I will moderate are 8.42, and 8.50 seeing as how I love thenewest graphics for them, and hate downloading the older client's over, and over, seeing as how it takes up GIGAbites of space, that I dont have already.

Thank's for your time Royalty!

No problem question machine thingy.

Your's Truly,
Jason (Royalty)

Last edited:
Back