• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JAY DIED BY NOOBS

Shaun Jones

Banned User
Reaction score
funny thing is jay said 2 minutes before he died they are so bad ahahhahahahaa

file:///C:/Users/shaun/Pictures/jay%20died.png

nobody can see your picture you realize?
jay died by noobs lol you fucking stupid died by my lvl 100 ed with 6 drakens on you KAAAAAAAAAAAKAKAKAKKAKA plox dont waterfall

nobody can see your picture you realize?
jay died by noobs lol you fucking stupid died by my lvl 100 ed with 6 drakens on you KAAAAAAAAAAAKAKAKAKKAKA plox dont waterfall
good job ... done now?
okay cya in temple thais.

but danek ddos both times so ofc you can kill me with lvl 8 and you still wont stop me playing btw gonna block you now until you realise when you kill me without ddos then i will give you some respect until then blocked ;D

dude i really dont care people you died by me and nil raped them on lvl 120's 2 vs 7 and you died on main by thems is really noobish really

what you talking about, you make no sens.

But i guess thats what happens when you dont have an job an only bot tibia and spam forum. GRATZ ON NEXT LIE!!!!!!!!

Shaun when are you going to learn, NOBODY IS DDOSING YOU, DRAKENS JUST HAVE REALLY GOOD PVP.

Seriously please tell me that you're not so retarded you can't renew your IP?

I'm guessing your new imaginary job isn't in IT... What excuse will you use in 6 days when your job doesn't start and your still addicted to tibia?

oh no he lost 2 lvls :< cry cry cry :>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :((((((( OMG

dude i really dont care people you died by me and nil raped them on lvl 120's 2 vs 7 and you died on main by thems is really noobish really
when you said ''you wont make me stop playing'', everybody knows ur shadowcores pixels addict and it's all you got in your life so ofc u wont
but when u go exp ill be there always to ddos you:)

but memzie if you dont play shadow ur just wasting ur time even commenting here? sorry forgot u once owned this server sorry bro plz no dedek

Back