• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JEBIEMY

3;1 HAHAHA JEBAC BRAZOLI PIERDOLONYYCH
POLSKAAA MISTRZEM ŚWIATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE WERE SPAIN AND SWEDEN WHEN POLAND WON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP? NEXT TO TV BECAUSE THEY DIDNT EVEN PLAYED IN GROUP STAGE HAHAHHA

WHERE WERE SPAIN AND SWEDEN WHEN POLAND WON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP? NEXT TO TV BECAUSE THEY DIDNT EVEN PLAYED IN GROUP STAGE HAHAHHA

and where was Poland during the World Cup in Brazil ? Ahh in homes ;/

taka prawda sukces jest, ale cebulaki jak zawsze muszą się podniecać, że w czymś im w końcu wyszło.
Props dla zawodników, hejt na kibiców sprzed telewizora, którzy oglądali tylko po to żeby sie pochwalić statusem na fejsie czy postem na forum

^ Tru Info Poland on home with popcorns during World Cup in Brazil.
Iran > Poland

^ Tru Info Poland on home with popcorns during World Cup in Brazil.
Iran > Poland

You did the same stupid like them. To compare 2 countries you only think about one or two sports...

You did the same stupid like them. To compare 2 countries you only think about one or two sports...
so srry my Boss my comment reference to football the most sport who every1 know it.

and where was Poland during the World Cup in Brazil ? Ahh in homes ;/

taka prawda sukces jest, ale cebulaki jak zawsze muszą się podniecać, że w czymś im w końcu wyszło.
Props dla zawodników, hejt na kibiców sprzed telewizora, którzy oglądali tylko po to żeby sie pochwalić statusem na fejsie czy postem na forum
ty jestes najwieksza i najgrubsza cebula na tym forum i nie mowisz R to raz, a dwa to wszyscy widzieli co Ronaldo zrobil z Szwecja i gdzie byli podczas mundialu w Brazylii i co Holandia zrobila z Hiszpania wiec wolalbym nie jechac na ten mundial niz dostac po pizdzie jak ta Hiszpania cala

Back