• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jiu-Jitsu

I was training mma 3 years , but after breaking my knee i cant train anymore im really depressed cuz of it.

I did Jiu Jitsu up to orange and quit, was fun

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
im a noob in all martial arts, so i wanted to learn taekwondo, but now i see theres luckily punches just kicks, i want something like Bruce lee style xD

American footbal for sure :D

"American" football. How funny. European ->REAL<- Football is the GOOD thing. We don't need 2 niggers running doing the dumb in a 100 "yards" field. We need a real football stadium with a maximum of 80k people watching the real football players doing a match. That's football. Don't try to make everything "american", you ruin it all.

I have a mate that learnt a few forms of martial arts and now he does state-level MMA.
Hasn't lost one yet!

jew-jitsu.jpg

Couldn't resist ^^

Oh, and don't bother posting about how its soo racist.
Because its not. Its a play on words and if you think otherwise you're bowing to political correctness.
"No, we don't say fat here. The term is 'physically challenged individual who has determined his or her own life-style choice', unless its a thyroid problem or similar."

I have a mate that learnt a few forms of martial arts and now he does state-level MMA.
Hasn't lost one yet!

jew-jitsu.jpg

Couldn't resist ^^

Oh, and don't bother posting about how its soo racist.
Because its not. Its a play on words and if you think otherwise you're bowing to political correctness.
"No, we don't say fat here. The term is 'physically challenged individual who has determined his or her own life-style choice', unless its a thyroid problem or similar."

Epic win. Rep+

Back