• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling JoccEs Hosting Service

JoccE

CopyLeft (ɔ)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hosting Service

I am going too offer a dedicated hosting service for only real serious servers that need some financial support to start up or people who does not know Linux - Read "Payment Plan" too see the 2 offers -

Too accept a server i will need a post or a PM previewing your server including how many people you know will play on it. (the longer the better chance that i will host the server for you!) It's also a big + if you have some people here on OTLand that can vouch that you are a person i can trust.

There are some, services like this out there already. BUT i believe in a more personal customer relation. Not where you have to make a ticket and wait for x hours to actually get and answer from the Admin.

I am now also taking offers on Minecraft server Hosting!, If you are interested in this PM me or post here in the thread.

What i have to offer:

Dedicated servers located in Europe. (US server could be arranged if needed)

• 1-24GB of RAM DDR3
  • 1-8 Core CPU
  • 300/100 Mbit
  • LinuxOS
  • A REV of your choice pre compiled. You just have to add your /data and AAC files to get the server running.
  • 12 hour/day support from me (does not include scripts and c++)
  • 24/7 Surveillance SMS/Email
  • Backup of the server once a day (including SQL Database)

What i need from you:
First month will be free then i will see how the server is going.
If you don't have the amount of players agreed on in the contract after 1 month the server will be shutdown
You have to be able to speak understandable English
I don't take projects that's not finished yet, since it cost a lot to keep a server running.

Payment plan:
We agree on a fully stable plan from the beginning.
if you are looking for a stable Linux host where you want everything to just "work" and you don't have too learn any Linux at all, all you need too know how to use is a FTP Client.
Price range between 10€ - XX€ (depending on your demands)

or
You can pay smaller fee and the X% of your donations (This depends on how large the map is)

FAQ:
Do i have to know how to use linux?
no! i use a PHP script that i made: http://otland.net/f118/znoteacc-start-server-aac-linux-only-178056/ Where you can start, stop and view logs with a click of a button! (Currently does not support GesiorAAC)

What knowledge do i need?
You only need to be able to use a FTP server too transfer files then use the method above to start/stop.

What do you get from this?
This is not a profit service for me, i aim at going +-0, i do this too support the community getting great servers online. If i for some reason would make a few bucks, it would go toward making the service better.

So.. Why should you trust me? Will post the same as i did in my server setup thread:

I started with Open Tibia back in 7.1 on a Forum called TibiaSWE.se,
since then I have been working on Open Tibia systems for around 9 years.
On Tibiaswe i hosted my first server it was a 7.4 Hotserver XML based
After that i started OTFans in 2005 and OTLand since 2007, and been here ever since.
I got a lot of people here on OTLand that can agree that i am a trustable person :)

--Working on right now:
Homepage for the service. (In progress)
Windows -> Linux Prep tutorial

No More real map spots left.

Bump :) still a lot of spots left

Is everyone out there using Real maps? where is the Custom servers? or just an EVO or something

Now offering better Ddos protection for your server :)!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

One real map spot open. (No free month for real maps)

bump

bump

Semi-dead

Semi-dead

I am still here.

Also another Real Map spot is open

Bump :)

Bumps

I have see alot from this guys. Seems to be a great guy!

Recommended and good luck :)

bump, theres sadly not many customs due to the fact that people dont want to take the time to make them :/

i would make a "custom" war server like nova/kyra war in the old days but hey i aint got time for that... XD

bumping this up again, i believe in your idea

Bumping this with some news :)

I am now also able to host your Minecraft server!
8€/1GB RAM (You can't get it much cheaper from MC hosting)

Vanilla
Bukkit
Tekkit
and Feed the beast!

Last edited:
Hey jocce's, i have a custom server, its poketibia.. the server is serious and 24/7, at time we are hosting it on a computer, but we want a hoster now... it dont have too many players atm 35-45, also we have donation system.

what kind protection? how good protection do you offer?

what kind protection? how good protection do you offer?

Basic firewall with a limited traffic per IP.
Then for extra security it ranges from 19€-300€ depending on how big attacks you want to be able too withhold.

Offer depends on the server you have

Is everyone out there using Real maps? where is the Custom servers? or just an EVO or something

im working on revamping centera evolution full and having it 9.70, but cant afford host lol

Edit;
❖ Small Sneakpeak❖
f6mN9Li.jpg

Edit; When i get money i will rent dedi host for 1 year on my server

Do you have a monitoring system? For example it sends an sms/email when a service stopped working. Or when a website is not reachable.

Do you have a monitoring system? For example it sends an sms/email when a service stopped working. Or when a website is not reachable.

Yes, SMS goes to me and Email goes to me and the client

If needed i can fix SMS to client also :p

Do u have comviq just kidding

i might hire this host when i can fix my rl map :)

I sent you a PM. Il use your service. skype:krazy_caleb

Back