• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Joke time ;)

A blonde, a brunette and a red head are stuck on an island. The blonde picks up a bottle on the beach and rubs it, a genie appears. The genie said that because there are 3 of them he will grant each just one wish.

So the blonde; finding the genie, decides it amongst herself to go first. She says "i wish i was smarter." "so be it" says the genie, and the blonde turns into a brunette and swims across the sea.

The brunette says "i wish to be smarter than the blonde", to that, the genie replies "so be it" and she is turned into a red head and builds a raft and goes off into the sea.

The genie turns to the red head. "and what is your wish?" the red head replies "i wish i was the smartest!" and poof! The red head is turned into a man and walks across the bridge.

;)

The joke is that the MAN made her be logical

14ky76.jpg

...A guy walks into a bar. "OUCH!" he said...

...Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, 'I think I've lost an electron.' The other says 'Are you sure?' The first says, 'Yes, I'm positive...'

x)

What's the difference between blondes and mosquitos?
The mosquito stops sucking when you hit it.

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My wife and I took out life insurance policies on each other.. So now it's just a waiting game

xD

- - - Updated - - -

You know.. I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future :)

What race would survive a zomnbie apocalyps?
Blondes, they have no brain :ninja:

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
The holocaust.

Anyway, is it just me or anything besides black/racist humor isn't funny at all? (with rare exceptions)

Last edited:
Back