• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi,Bombel team

Lapaa

Reaction score
You can exp in peace we wont sneak unless you are in some1 spawn from our guys but I think noone will exp from us so feel free to exp.
But still would be nice if we could fight daily or you convince your shadows peoples to transfere to lunar so you will have more peoples and it would be more equal :p

I think if everyone from your shadows ppls transfere then you guys got good power

We are working on that lapa, it took a while to convince the team to come lunar we will need some time to get some decents levels because if we took away some lvl 300+ that we have our average lvl is like 170 or something wich is rly bad . We apreciate your undersntading and we apologize for the easy win, you got some good tankers and that was our problem tonight . 70% of the people on revolution are boting chars on lunar and we are between lvl 120 and 150 so in one week i hope we can already have more competitive battles

lapa making rules? "u can exp with peace"

Tell me one think u retarded shit why when all good teams playing like "penguins ambition calar wille/skeon team " u are only 0 ? and u can spam to all leaders "made me acc i want play" u are retarded shit remember it :)

BOMBEL CONTACT ME ON SHADOW FORUM OR INGAME I WILL SHOW U HOW TO RAPE LAPA IN 1 hour

lapa making rules? "u can exp with peace"

Tell me one think u retarded shit why when all good teams playing like "penguins ambition calar wille/skeon team " u are only 0 ? and u can spam to all leaders "made me acc i want play" u are retarded shit remember it :)

BOMBEL CONTACT ME ON SHADOW FORUM OR INGAME I WILL SHOW U HOW TO RAPE LAPA IN 1 hour

easy veziv he got a team that is way more powerful than us we just started here because we realized that in shadowcores wars sucks . We just started and he already got good lvls because he invited some old lunar players . Thats why we are asking for some time, its natural he knows how to crush us but he is choosing to wait a bit till he can have some competitive fights . You are already joining the lunar forums to spam would you join battles ? i think so

We are working on that lapa, it took a while to convince the team to come lunar we will need some time to get some decents levels because if we took away some lvl 300+ that we have our average lvl is like 170 or something wich is rly bad . We apreciate your undersntading and we apologize for the easy win, you got some good tankers and that was our problem tonight . 70% of the people on revolution are boting chars on lunar and we are between lvl 120 and 150 so in one week i hope we can already have more competitive battles

but this Ekuz - 180 palladin is pretty tanky XD

but this Ekuz - 180 palladin is pretty tanky XD

i know he is one of our best players, but in the end of the day he still lvl 180 . You guys got some high lvl mages that are fucking immortal when poting eachother, i would like to have recorder a moment when jordi said : " stop attack decoy he fucking lvl 400 , stop attack him he is immortal, ignore him " .

i know he is one of our best players, but in the end of the day he still lvl 180 . You guys got some high lvl mages that are fucking immortal when poting eachother, i would like to have recorder a moment when jordi said : " stop attack decoy he fucking lvl 400 , stop attack him he is immortal, ignore him " .

szkubi is also immortal from your team @BAKUŚ INWALIDA

in our team also mages died like shit but few mages tanky pretty good, so just fix few good lvls and battles will be better :)

szkubi is also immortal from your team @BAKUŚ INWALIDA

in our team also mages died like shit but few mages tanky pretty good, so just fix few good lvls and battles will be better :)

we are working on that motherfucker we have like 10 ppl between lvl 100 and 180 let us get lvl 200 and we can already fight guys are on fire and very active . We will play here from now on

Back