• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

just asking if these map are fine or i can do something better

1 sqm walkways in any public area isn't a good idea
those trainers work i guess, but god damn are they ugly
that wood floor area in the blackness should be submitted to poops' contest
way too much empty space in the teleport room (4), either have multiple rooms with smaller central areas (like 5), or put something for players to do in the big one
image 7 is all sorts of messy. just 2 seconds of spam clicking with doodads
i don't even know what 8 is
image 6 is the "best" one, but i don't know if matching the overspammed teleport server stereotype is a good thing or not

1 sqm walkways in any public area isn't a good idea
those trainers work i guess, but god damn are they ugly
that wood floor area in the blackness should be submitted to poops' contest
way too much empty space in the teleport room (4), either have multiple rooms with smaller central areas (like 5), or put something for players to do in the big one
image 7 is all sorts of messy. just 2 seconds of spam clicking with doodads
i don't even know what 8 is
image 6 is the "best" one, but i don't know if matching the overspammed teleport server stereotype is a good thing or not
Agreed 101%

this is an old ghostot server map so long time age :)

goodluck with it
Yeah but I won't make it like ghost or I made it like bridge and war and fun wise(if u wanna go monsters there is if u wanna Lvl from people u can)

well i already see the hunting room and its so big u must edit urs and edit ur quests and ur temple..etc
this temple not looks good :)

i don't know but i edit 1 for you without any idea :/

dI9qzot.png

Back