• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just started again...

Shockah

Reaction score
So I just started playing Tibia again, bought a month premmy to see how it goes. I've got a 76 RP with 99/87, DSM, G Legs, Demon Helm, Demon Shield with about 30k in the bank. I was wondering where I should hunt, somewhere preferably with profit since I need to up my bank a bit.

Any ideas?

GS... won't waste a lot of pots... that's the free place I think of (POH), I don't know any pacc places but the minotaurs somewhere in the desert... (really dunno where)

I was at Dara drags for abit, pretty good exp and no waste either but now it's taken. Might try Poh, thanks.

Zao Lizards (at level 76 you should play it safe) you should profit on most hunts. Nice EXP and decent loot, I tend to profit bout 30k per hunt there.

P.S: Don't use Assassin Stars else you'll definitely waste, use either Power bolts or get something else that's cheap and effective. I use a Crystal Crossbow and Prismatic bolts on my Royal Paladin (level 101).

Zao Lizards (at level 76 you should play it safe) you should profit on most hunts. Nice EXP and decent loot, I tend to profit bout 30k per hunt there.

P.S: Don't use Assassin Stars else you'll definitely waste, use either Power bolts or get something else that's cheap and effective. I use a Crystal Crossbow and Prismatic bolts on my Royal Paladin (level 101).

Sounds pretty interesting, I'm almost 82 now so after I get my level I might give it a shot. What cheap crossbow would you recommend me to buy?

Nah I don't plan on botting, me and my real started just for a bit of fun after a loooooong break.

You're wasting your time playing, if you don't plan on botting.
Botting is for noobs who don't know how to play.

Nah I don't plan on botting, me and my real started just for a bit of fun after a loooooong break.
What's your current weapon? I'd recommend Arbalest + Power bolts, would probably be your cheapest option actually.

Botting is for noobs who don't know how to play.
Yep, I agree botting is stupid and for noobs but it IS the majority of Tibia.

80% of Tibian's at the moment are botting, whether you all know it or not=P

Yep, I agree botting is stupid and for noobs but it IS the majority of Tibia.

80% of Tibian's at the moment are botting, whether you all know it or not=P

Yea so what? does that mean that HE is wasting his time playing because he plays manual?
What about he plays because he is enjoying it? isn't that a possibility? Jesus Christ the idiocy nowadays

Back