• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida Dominando :)

ye its true nice ots on lunaforce 30 ppl online :) last wm we maked like 160-40 on first battle :)

ye its true nice ots on lunaforce 30 ppl online :) last wm we maked like 160-40 on first battle :)

we could make score like this but u ran out from battleplace with 16 frags so stfu cunt :) we were making 150~ frags with maslana everyday so it shows that shadowcores can have nice warmodes but not with veziv, ggwp.

^^ u no remember wm carlin and after carlin and dara when u getting raped? and only runing around and dying? ye u like fight againt maslana bcse they cant make 20 frags against u u retrded shit from kaczohots.pl

Xabor shut up becouse i got mny ss if u spamming y day or 2 days ago i wont backstab new chance new ots bla bl bla and after 50 minuts the same shit like on lunar 1000 times u changing team idk why me/ calar still inviting u

^^ u no remember wm carlin and after carlin and dara when u getting raped? and only runing around and dying? ye u like fight againt maslana bcse they cant make 20 frags against u u retrded shit from kaczohots.pl

why u cry ?:) shadow never will your, dont waste ur time, go play baiak ots :) haha

ale co sie splakales? zalogowales i padles na defiku jak ostatnia szmata i jeszcze masz czelnosc tu pisac?

Xabor shut up becouse i got mny ss if u spamming y day or 2 days ago i wont backstab new chance new ots bla bl bla and after 50 minuts the same shit like on lunar 1000 times u changing team idk why me/ calar still inviting u
want me to upload all ss when u spamed me ;d?

Maybe because he is good player? You dont need alot of people in a guild. You need just a few good players.

Regards
Saintz.

that's the best part of your post XD as always you're fucking liar. on carlin we reach like 20:4? so which team make massacrando as you always call this? on ank you won 104:99 and this is "raped" XDDDD
I hope one day you gonna die

Back