• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida / Endless Wipe

We just need to have more ppl on gather cuz we can't do anything on open ;x

haha made, dont be funny ;d u came to fight on open with 35 ppl while u used utevo res in "shark and made combo ue. later u were standing all the time on stacks and using 'combo ue'. after 30 mins u went to darashia on blue legs def.

during ur story we were fighting with calar all the time, check war mode stats. we had max 30 ppl and I didnt cry that we have less ppl or we are getting box.

siwek was crying all the time so now u shouldnt write sth about scores or other things.

calar had 40 ppl but u had 35, it doesnt matter that they had 5 ppl more imo.

i was only at begin of battle, after 2nd shark's ue combo i just left vt but thats the fact I saw. Aloxine, I could upload u screen when u are 39, we are 34 and szady was like 29

Lol, numbers was changed... i know it.... Ofc. i take screen when we have the same amount of ppls... But in one moment we had 39ppl, you 34... later we had 32, you 35, and on the end you have around 25 ppl or something and we 32 because many of your ppls probably go cry... But if you will look on whole battle we had similar amounts... Only Kaida had ~30ppl all the time. And it's sad but they made more than your team...

i was only at begin of battle, after 2nd shark's ue combo i just left vt but thats the fact I saw. Aloxine, I could upload u screen when u are 39, we are 34 and szady was like 29
Ye so 3 ppl make massive difference.

of course we were sometimes on stack, all teams need time to gather again etc but veziv without more ppl never go open, only stack/def :p he will sneak now all night, tomorrow he will again go stack/def and sneak all night... after one week when we will disband this wm cause he's idiot and doesnt fight he will write DOMINANDO cause we disbanded wm. right?;d

pan_dziedzina.jpg

Back