• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida

Hayeo

Reaction score
Kaida no balls? I know, firstly nobody want fight with you but if we want you're playing with noob chars like a (you know) That's reason why nooby want fight with you

we were 20 on vt - 19 in guild and Sexy Back Shadow without guild but he stayed with us. Noone came on noobchars. When Maslana was skullbashing us at the start of the battle you don't see it?

hahaha I dont know u man but stop lie :D

xabor wrote to maslana to come with his friends on noob chars cause I dont know, you were scared to fight with 26 ppl online vs 17 online in kaida?:D

we got skullbash so we decided to go to fibula and you could easy rush us there, u have 4-5 sqms to fight but ur eks died so fast and u got rape.

i dont say anything about SUPER DEFENCE on +1 west gate, who the hell told you to go there?:D

u lost with 19 ppl while u had 5 more, it was ur last chance to beat kaida cause I wont go now for fight without gather when I have less ppl if u have to post shits like this.

cry is free kaida aka 0 skills i
lets talk about inq ehen u come again pls make sure ur ppl are skilled at pvp more than before plis and next time get whole kaida team instead only 20 :(

szady Xabor never msg my come skullbash your team i coming only 4 people mwaling you .

who is mad? You guys are mad because you need to spam "oh yor pvp is ziro because you need noobchar to win" . fuck , really ? I talked with lapa and he know that we were less amount than him but member have to say bullshits on forum

Kaida u mad guys? Getting raped by xaborando? AHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA

xaborando? when they lost some frags xabor went offline to not get killed.

but why u ass lick him so much? XDDDDD xaborando hahahaha u made my day :D

who is mad? You guys are mad because you need to spam "oh yor pvp is ziro because you need noobchar to win" . fuck , really ? I talked with lapa and he know that we were less amount than him but member have to say bullshits on forum
hayeo is random hah only true forum fighters from get rekked are timmy and sir rodando

they are friends and its a nickname not asslick LOL..
i wasnt at battle yesterday but looks like shit got real especially here on forums

Tim , we could fight normaly but maslana came on noobchars and started to destroy battle

Tim , we could fight normaly but maslana came on noobchars and started to destroy battle
sorry to hear that ;p lets hope it doesnt happen again tonight so we can have a nice fight without noobchars helping the other team xd

There you go, you just showed how much retarded are you. Xaborando is a nickname how i call him.
Also, why would i asslick him? Give me some reason.?

U'r just mad coz he is raping you guys badly, soon im comming to rape you asweel just let me get time.. Prepare to get kicked out of shadowcores .

Szady the biggest retard on otland o/

but who the fuck cares about u guga or this xabor - I played some rl worlds, many 8.6 ot and no one knows GUGA OR XABOR - shadowcores is ur world, u only exists here because u (xabor, u and friends) just spam here everyday with some stupids like this and u think that u are cool guy?

just call ur friends now to write szady mad bla bla szady dominated by xabor, its ur world! you're welcome!

SZADY BIGGEST RETARD ON OTLAND? u're life is completed, u called me retard on forum kkkkkkkkk :DD

bb, its useless to talk with someone like u, spamming forum all the time but during my play in tibia I didnt meet some of this ppl who hate me here, sorry XD

Not everyone is a "NO LIFE " like you szady maybe heard about social life -
2nd Mr Xabor I don't give a fuck if i die on it it's not my char .
and i had to leave becuz of school :]
and i loged out after we fucked u guys in thais north gate not when this team lost at fibula or somehsit what ive heard

@Szady

I bet you care about me, since u started posting Pictures about me? I used to play RL World's asweel, like 6 years ago? Ask those guys do they know whos Zekoslav.Yeah i do spamm every day since i love to make you mad ;]

Yeah,My life will be complete when I (IF i ever) met you in rl and smash your fucking face fucktard.

Also answer me the question which i asked you before? Why should i asslick Xabor?

@Shemoz;
You have never shown anything special during your career in kaida so why you're acting so pro in otland.

That's really pathetic, outshoting themselves who and why get killed, the truth is that you didn't even dare to fight kaida on wm.

@Shemoz;
You have never shown anything special during your career in kaida so why you're acting so pro in otland.

That's really pathetic, outshoting themselves who and why get killed, the truth is that you didn't even dare to fight kaida on wm.

Well.. If you never heard a word "Life" probably you didnt since u dont have one. I did, im not playing much tibia at all to show something special. I have a job,girl and friends. My life isnt just playing and acting something in game, soon im comming to poland with a brothers. Better go hide somewhere coz ill smash ur face asweel ;]

I dare to fight against Kaida? I would fight against you without my hands you guy's arent so special as you all talking about.

@Shemoz;

You would, but you never did.

Why you even came up with things like ''rl life'' on forum, I don't need to feel more appreciated by mentioning about my life in tibia forum, really :D

The more you talk about this, the more it seems like you miss something.

Oh, and you're coming to Poland ? tell atleast a half that bullshit to someone in the street than you will see how it's gonna end up.

Back