• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kangarews Latest Pieces]

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
Hey Otland,
Due to all the "old" pictures on my other thread, I thought I would make a new one and update this one with fresh and better pictures.
Please for the love of god, try not to flame my new thread with useless junk, instead use constructive criticism to help me.

I will start off with some of the last pictures of my old thread, and post one new one every day (hopefully). Here we go
Old
2agjnl.png

2rx8w2d.png

New

Table of Contents
Nowhere House
Lun'ere Swamp

Last edited:
Looks autobordered ;/ And dont use the big tufts, looks ugly, and if you go up the stairs, you appear on the wall.

Don't comment on the old picture. The thread is here for the new, and the second picture I think was autobordered, I am going to reshape it in a bit.

2nd picture is even more autobordered.. and you just added that picture, my comment was before it was there.

Oh alright. Well I can't do anything to the first picture, because it got deleted off my computer and then 2nd one I am reshaping right now, I made the second one a while ago and I believe it was autobordered, I don't remember. Thanks for the comments.

Reshaped and added a few more things to the island.

@Pero, thanks for the comments

Edit: I am working on a new piece, and I need your help to decide which ground looks better

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Let me know which one you prefer, or which one looks best. Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Kangarew​

Last edited:
I like it ;)
And i belive there are some pros out there, who map better with autoboarder, than others wit RAW

Wow dude great job! only thing I dislike is that there are 3 trees next to each other. But really great job, btw take pictues as .PNG for better quality.

oh my bad I was referring to the RME pictures, you forgot to Ctrl + Press down the roll thingie on your mouse, xD

looks purdy, try not to autoborder roofs though, else you'll end up with pieces in the wall like the second picture

Here's my first swamp piece..ever.
Lun'ere Swamps

Maybe Jacky will find the pool, next time?

Last edited:
Back