• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

karthus tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart fule

Reaction score
umm so you gave karthus a tutor, but hes 1 of the worst botters on the server? just want to know why u would ever think about that. all he does is bot his ml afk which is illegal as ive been told

It was only when the server open, but already there does much that I do not use bot. On the other hand your, you leave it bot afk always to train the magick level.
But i dont think why you need to blame me...

lol you dont use bot anymore because ur 1 of the top people in the ot with highest ml so you dont need to bot

I talked to him when I caught him afk manatraining and I haven't seen him doing that since then. He was promoted to a tutor for helping players (as that's what a tutor should do). If you believe that he is misleading players, then let us know and tell us what he did. If you also want to be a tutor, you just have to help players in Help channel and we'll be promoted when we notice your activity.

kk this thread needs to be closed im done talking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.