• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@King Nomezy

Htown123

Banned User
Reaction score
Dude u made a thread and on that letter or whatever the fuck it says if u kill xabor give his loot back... or else you will cry "YOU WILL BE BANNED I HAVE SCREENSHOT BB ACCS"

hahaha

Jun 27 2014, 20:00:36Killed at Level 281 by Mr Ramboando
Most damage
and by Reon Brax
@King Nomezy
@Xaborando

holy shit, take it easy dude
if u represent arabs then its fking hilarious since u cant even count combo on me HAHA
Nj01CrZ.jpg

PROBABLY THAT DOT JUST WAS RANDOM AS YOU ARE, HUH?
not gonna even take this for serious ;] sneak me on mains so we can do smth

it wasnt combo bot tho sorry for no heb vent with them but we writed down when " . " dissapear we make ue but meanwhile we went up i did it again by misstake also it wasnt combo bot ;d

"and even if it was combo bot "
As long it is not a MC which is controlled by 1 player it is not illegal to use somethign to combo someone as u can see many ppl bot with combo leader on wz or somewhere else so please calm and gtfo :)
you started this shit so u have to accept the ded bro bbbbbbbbb
thread closed

holy shit, take it easy dude
if u represent arabs then its fking hilarious since u cant even count combo on me HAHA
Nj01CrZ.jpg

PROBABLY THAT DOT JUST WAS RANDOM AS YOU ARE, HUH?
not gonna even take this for serious ;] sneak me on mains so we can do smth

GM LOOK HES USING BOT BAN HIM FAST

it wasnt combo bot tho sorry for no heb vent with them but we writed down when " . " dissapear we make ue but meanwhile we went up i did it again by misstake also it wasnt combo bot ;d

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
WORST EXCUSE 2014 CYA CHARS

no worries no deletera sorry boss
gm can even check ips its not mc ;d
you mad cuz bad? got owned by lvl 100+ XD

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
WORST EXCUSE 2014 CYA CHARS
They dont use bot actually reon and druiden are my rls they dont use ventrillo because to much drama when dot dissapears ue you must be angry you got trapped and owned by people without ventrillo

Mr Rambo~ = Xabor
Druiden Shira~ = one of the saintz family, Dabrow
Reon Brax = Boruica
"•" = ue when • disappears from the screen

so cya kk bb HUNTED

deszczu wez sklej wary i wyjdz z pz to cie przejade
i przestan lizac arabskie dupy bo to niehigieniczne ;]]

They dont use bot actually reon and druiden are my rls they dont use ventrillo because to much drama when dot dissapears ue you must be angry you got trapped and owned by people without ventrillo
actually we used to speak together when we was fighting anyone else but we just realized that we dont even need a ventrilo for an random who is acting like a boss but the truth he is nothign here cuz some random who trying to get attention :]
but also he got raped in mines while it was 3 vs 6 - they out numbered us but still got raped

Back