• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

King Tomexping THIEF

The fact that you didn't know he was a scammer lol. All he does is scam people hahaha and he's also creating new forum accounts making lifethreads asking people to give him some starting money lol.
It even says in rules that you shouldn't play this "trust game" and yet he scams probably 5+ people every single night haha

Ye I had some ppl told me b4 he scams a lot but meh I wanted to try 1 sms who cares hahaha :)

Ye I had some ppl told me b4 he scams a lot but meh I wanted to try 1 sms who cares hahaha :)
yea no1 cares about a small amount of money but whats funny after he died today he rooked himself :p

hahaha omg Izzor, buy from Jeetz u buy always why u buy for that guy? u think only because he have money he is better than other?

hahaha omg Izzor, buy from Jeetz u buy always why u buy for that guy? u think only because he have money he is better than other?

Because he was giving 10kk per sms I knew I was going to get scammed but I wanted to try hahaha

about tomexping he was hacked by lapa and the true info will come out soon becuse lapa hacked Dalivex and some other persons and dalivex took back his char then Lapa told dalivex you gonna get Pinged or i get the char back so about rooking king tomexping He still not scamming becuse if he scam anyone of you you need to have a picture proof right ?

about tomexping he was hacked by lapa and the true info will come out soon becuse lapa hacked Dalivex and some other persons and dalivex took back his char then Lapa told dalivex you gonna get Pinged or i get the char back so about rooking king tomexping He still not scamming becuse if he scam anyone of you you need to have a picture proof right ?
hello tomex

Back