• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Kiwi Server 2.5

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
We are looking for a talented mapper for a paid position who is very creative.

Information about the server:
We have been running for about 3 years, I have been running OTS for around 4. We have a great team of staff and we are dedicated to having a great fun community.

Our advertisement: Open Tibia Server - Kiwi Server 2.5

If you are keen, please email me one of your maps at [email protected], or pm me here.

Ill speak to you in 14-16 HOURS,
I've added ya on my e-mail, starting with: Mizo~,
I've got my own project, Ill speak to you more tomorrow, good'night!

Ill speak to you in 14-16 HOURS,
I've added ya on my e-mail, starting with: Mizo~,
I've got my own project, Ill speak to you more tomorrow, good'night!

Okay looking forwards to talking with you :), I'm not on that msn a lot so it's best if you could email me some demo's?

Yo kiwi.

It's been forever! I was a gm on there like 2 years ago (Sinsery). I'm a great mapper and would be willing to help out for old times sake.

I would be able to get you map updates every day to week; i'm very detailed in my work - check for the forgotten realms in the mapping section - it's not all by me but that's my skill level.

Add me to man, she's in my profile. Also, how much are you paying? I really need some extra cash

I'm a great candidate and will revamp your entre map will proper details or make new areas.

Sam

omg your website rox :p you dont happen to be from NZ do you?

@Sam. I remember you!!! I'll check out your mapping now.

The amount paid will depend on the size of the map, how fast it can be produced and the quality and so on. Would be paid on a per project basis.

EDIT:
They're pretty nice! Could you please redirect me to the ones you did personally? Otherwise I might be getting mixed messages ;)

Last edited:

* How long you've been mapping or when you started. 5 years

* How skilled?

* Your location, Mexico

* What languages can you speak, besides English?
latin, english 70 or 80% cuz i dont live there, so sorry.

* Im Nokturno

email.
[email protected]

I'm mapping.
~ 10 Hours a Day
~ Name: José Carlos
~ Age: 12
~ Country: Brazil
~ MSN: [email protected]

~ Example of work: I add that I can do fast and shows: D '

Back