• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights - Mages

Which way to solve that do you prefer?

• First

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Second

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

pandemon

Reaction score
I'd like to notice that the palladins and the knight are still sucking in pvp vs ed/ms. GMs think that they made good vocations balance, similar like in tibia, but they are wrong... Why?
As someone said not so long time ago:
"Knights in our servers are like in real tibia - only skills increase a bit faster. Mages are similar as irl but here is only one but very important thing to notice: there isn't mages on rl with lvl 100 and mlvl 90 and here there are"
This is saying true about vocations balance on Softcores.

I see two ways to solve it:
First way: weaken the mages by making it all like irl, remove skill/mlvl and make reset of characters
Second way: make knights better

I'd like to notice that the palladins and the knight are still sucking in pvp vs ed/ms. GMs think that they made good vocations balance, similar like in tibia, but they are wrong... Why?
As someone said not so long time ago:
"Knights in our servers are like in real tibia - only skills increase a bit faster. Mages are similar as irl but here is only one but very important thing to notice: there isn't mages on rl with lvl 100 and mlvl 90 and here there are"
This is saying true about vocations balance on Softcores.

@To OTS owners:
I see two ways to solve it:
First way: weaken the mages by making it all like irl, remove skill/mlvl and make reset of characters
Second way: make knights better

Sorry, but there's nothing wrong with knights. I was spamming manas and some knight was chasing me, maybe Razino, not sure, but he drained all my mana, I was lucky to get off the open field.

@Cassius
As for me, it is wrong if I have skills 90, lvl 150 and decaptitator and I've wasted 10 UHP for fighting with 90lvl ms whow was hitting me same from sd as I hitted him from decapitator on utito tempo. Moreover - he was healing without any problem with uhs for about 600 at once rune
@Stolle
I didn't asked you about opinion of me. Don't write shits on this topic

@Cassius
As for me, it is wrong if I have skills 90, lvl 150 and decaptitator and I've wasted 10 UHP for fighting with 90lvl ms whow was hitting me same from sd as I hitted him from decapitator on utito tempo. Moreover - he was healing without any problem with uhs for about 600 at once rune
@Stolle
I didn't asked you about opinion of me. Don't write shits on this topic

u making new threads all the time about changing, they wont change it get it.

You are not them for saying that, so get lost from here if u dont have anything useful to say here

im not choosing neither one because i dont like neither of the options.

change mages?? dude a 200ed,me(was like 250ed) and near 300 ed tried to ue combo 239 ed, and he still had hp left, we had to ue combo after a monster atked him so that he would die.

knights were way to overopewered so its better now that they are actually possible to kill.

You can still heal with exana mort or UHS. A lvl 90 mage can't kill you when you use exana mort.

Yeah, Pierce, you're not kina so dont even post here if u willing to post like this last shit

LOL chars reset? Ur idiot? then no one will play on this serv ^^

just remove old knights ;)))

Magic lvl on this server is to ez
yes its rl damage
but mage with m lvl 130... I didnt see any of these on rl ?!?!?!?!

Back