• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

when I have time I do it :)

Maybe if you spent less time on forums and more time in game you'd be able to. I'll look forward to a decent war mode even if we lose, but if you're just gonna talk shit on forums and not actually do anything just stfu, you're not needed here.

Once again at least we're trying rather than just posting on forums, I encourage you to come back and war and make Shadowcore's more active, we'd be grateful for the action.

We won warmode again tonight, we'd fight more frags if someone wanted to.

Once again at least we're trying rather than just posting on forums, I encourage you to come back and war and make Shadowcore's more active, we'd be grateful for the action.

We won warmode again tonight, we'd fight more frags if someone wanted to.
noone would comeback cause its boring asf
a bit hypocritical when theres a thread made over 25frags

Lol stop being poethic writing shit because all that we do is warmode in game, simply as that. I think that is normal to do it. Or if old players don't warmode, "new" players can't warmode? Really grow up and open a little ur minds and stop talking shits just because you were on a 120 frag warmode, stfu u all "piece of mursu" (it seems that saying this u are more cool). Ah, if we wanna fix 100 frag warmode we'll do, if we wanna fix 25,30 or whatever we'll do aswell so, as larry said, if you all are that pro talking here, lets see if you are pro in game, because i got little doubts of the existence of brains on the most of you

yeah we took till 20/30 frags cus the kumpel team always looses, goes def and later for sneak frags
just answer to yourself if a sneak frag is the same value as a frag on battle

listen deszczus we all not charlovers like yourself if we wanna warmode 25 frags then thats what we will do what the point doing more when the likes of "you" bring noobs chars to fuck it up and we didnt lose really you guys gotta be so fucking retarded check the actual website 30 to THE CUNTS 14 to the KUMPEL simple we won end of so now fuck off

haha so fun to see all those comments.
If u gonna start a fight do it atleast to 50 frags, 25 frags sounds pathethic cuz ure fighting with 2 teams of 20+ppl so battle gonna be not more than 15/20min , not worth

we are fighting 12 ppl in each team max so jordi you say how you not gonna waste time on "twisftysoft servers" but you posting on forums everyday? how about you get ur fat arse on here and we kick you shitty teams head in xD

haha so fun to see all those comments.
If u gonna start a fight do it atleast to 50 frags, 25 frags sounds pathethic cuz ure fighting with 2 teams of 20+ppl so battle gonna be not more than 15/20min , not worth
O kurwa says Jordki aka pro commander from ghazabaran

JORDI AKA BEST COMMANDER AKA AVA AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVAVAVAVAVAV

HE ONLY USES AVA CUZ HE TEAM CANT GET A CLEAN SD COMBO FUCKING RETARDS

we are fighting 12 ppl in each team max so jordi you say how you not gonna waste time on "twisftysoft servers" but you posting on forums everyday? how about you get ur fat arse on here and we kick you shitty teams head in xD

its fun see how ur getting mad everyday on wm 20frags , btw i watch forum by mobile so im only watching i when im bored

O kurwa says Jordki aka pro commander from ghazabaran
true info +1
JORDI AKA BEST COMMANDER AKA AVA AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVVAVAVAVAVAVAV

HE ONLY USES AVA CUZ HE TEAM CANT GET A CLEAN SD COMBO FUCKING RETARDS

if i would use ava in 25 frags wm it would finish in 10 seconds , thats why its boring 25 frag wm :)

why u acting so big ? no offense but we smash with 7 ppls this nobutada on dwarfs cormaya he just spamming ava and dying by 2 sd so whats point to making team on this shity ot
leave this forum fucking piece of snickers

Back