• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

Lel bombel, come tonight and we all fuck you and your merry bunch of pl retards, all you do is sneak other people warmodes because you can;t any yourself. Considering your entire team is 350+ you guys and embarrassing.

You seem to be keeping awfully quiet about how we smashed you in Fibula and Rotworms, if you wanna make warmode let me know, if you wanna keep acting like a twat and making a fool out of yourself carry on, even the other team messages me after the war and asks who the fuck is this retard bombel.
so lets fight tomorrow we will show u who's better piece of trevor

i seriously hope you guys fix massa, you'll need it for suuree

too late to back off now ;)

Last edited:
haha really shut up because you have won a few wars you now think your 10 men? fucknig retards

YES FUCKING RANDOM, HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Yes, im the random cuz i dont have 260 messages like you, but the funny part is i was there evry time your team got fucked.

But you would not know this cuz i dont spam forum like you and the rest of your retarded team.

Yes, im the random cuz i dont have 260 messages like you, but the funny part is i was there evry time your team got fucked.

But you would not know this cuz i dont spam forum like you and the rest of your retarded team.
Ye, touch and krzychu crushed us so easy ;p

Back