• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kumpel team

But look:

Twoja Babcia killed Wagner Jul 17 2015, 01:20:49

Killer Victim Time
Agressya Wroga killed Old Clavicusz Jul 17 2015, 01:25:58
Zemsta Scigacz killed Knujten Jul 17 2015, 01:25:15
Agressya Wroga killed Hi Bye Jul 17 2015, 01:24:56
Zemsta Scigacz killed Battle Vip Jul 17 2015, 01:24:45
Zemsta Scigacz killed Sticky Blues Jul 17 2015, 01:24:44
Zemsta Scigacz killed Twoja Babcia Jul 17 2015, 01:23:55
NICE
Y gajs but why masslog? U are fucking ur moms with speaker volume 100 and PLAYER AYTACK you are like: sori mom gotta save my ass from botting KURWA KURWA GO TEAMSPEKA WE KEEL KEEL RUSH ". Thats all u did :(!

haha you guys post all this shit about me but trust me chris when all this people leave you etc... you will be getting alex or yourself to beg me on facebook to join again and for the rest of you guys like nick,toys, hood rat, alex and even you nil think you guys really gonna kill me ahahah we shall see who dies trust me chris this will be the 4th time i will fuck your team up for good this time so gl guys and btw bombel these faggots will disband guild if you keep killing them so please bro dont kill them they cry to much ahahaha

when did i say i will go to shadi? and just to get on thing straight nil you are nothin special you use to cry to me on skype when dyablo ddos you for a starter, i botted your char from 200-280 for you i fixed you set on this server and another server i died alot trying to help you out and now you chatting shit to me? really haha think what you have done in the past and cried about atleast at this game everything people done to me or said never once cried about it or left the server so next think before you say

jay how can you call me charlover? your using chris is ek to go warmode? haha and last night i got told you ragequit and come back so how the fuck can you call me charlover you die on somebody else is char and ragequit?

shaun why did 10 ppl msg me asking if ur in our ts? xd

u told everyone u "joined bombel" when in fact bombel or any admin would bann ur ass from ts before u even got to open ur piece of shaun mouth

gowno

when did i say i will go to shadi? and just to get on thing straight nil you are nothin special you use to cry to me on skype when dyablo ddos you for a starter, i botted your char from 200-280 for you i fixed you set on this server and another server i died alot trying to help you out and now you chatting shit to me? really haha think what you have done in the past and cried about atleast at this game everything people done to me or said never once cried about it or left the server so next think before you say
Wtf u talking.
1. If you don't have team, it won't surprise me that you go with Shadi.
2. I never cryed to you on Skype because Dyablo ddosed me, it was just annoyed, and i think thats quite normal.
3. You botted my char right, thats true, but as you should now because you are older and "more mature" than me, the people change, as you did, and the thinks won't be the same as in the past.
4. In fact, you didn't fixed me set, maybe you fixed me cash but not much, (just when u said that you'll give me if i die and i died XD) the rest of the cash i did by myself.
5. If you died a lot it's not my problem really.
6. Once again, i never cryed for this game, in fact, when i die i always laugh excepting if i die for ddos or thinks that you can't do nothing about it.
7. You are not the best to say "think before you say" because... well, sometimes you should watch inside you and realise that you are not perfect and try to improve your personality, but well, if you aren't mature it's not my problem.

I won't waste my time more on this ( 2 minutes to do this ), i'm just going to say that you changed a lot since i "left" the server and you went with chris and jay, i don't know certainly why you did, maybe you tryed to be superior to the other guild members or something but well idc really, as i said few lines ago, you should watch into yourself and see whats wrong with you :). Btw shaun, you was the best teammate that i ever had ;)

Last edited:
@Shaun Jones @larrytrotter @rumcajss
Now shut your mount.
X log from server and from forum.
Change Names or maybe go out and enjoy real life.
Take a psychologist , cuz first you really thought you could win a war against Pushejro in their Pride and now youre like " o no I dont care about this OT its dedek anyways bartek is charlover milion alarms , noob polack"
Stfu
---------------------
@Shaun Jones Nice Abs and Biceps bro.

ey darvin funny how you say all this now pretty sure you was begging me to come with you to gunz? and also when i first met you begging me to bot ur char with me

@Shaun Jones so what if i use chris ek in warmode???????????? but atleast i show up for warmode, not like you. and crying evryday someone hold your pz or something. we all lol at you, your 19 years old and still have bed time. GRATZ!
enjoy your new team, cant wait to see who it is.

@Kaguya_Yanara when did we say we would win, we said come fight and stop spam forum.
and we lol so bad you guys bot with alarms and being ready for killing ppl on your 400+ chars. gratz

but jay you dont even know the reason why i didnt come simply cuz this chris he drinks that much whisky he brain is complety fucked and say what you want jay really idc beat your team twice so np for me

Back