• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lags, how long?

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
It's really annoying seeing shadowcores crashin ~5 times per day since one week..

The servers are attacked by DDoS, but the Gamemaster are already resolving this problem.
We, players, need wait with patiently.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former
wlampe what a child
and can give you crayons to draw to edit signature hahahahahah what a retards team amazing

play 24h and more cry

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former
wlampe what a child
and can give you crayons to draw to edit signature hahahahahah what a retards team amazing

play 24h and more cry

learn english please? nobody understands you seriously.. go kill yourself retard

ShadowCores is not crashing, it is becoming inaccessible over the network due to DDoS attacks. We are doing what we can to prevent the attacks from affecting you, but it's not always possible to stop them before it's too late (because we don't know how to identify the attack until it has already hit us). It sucks for us too, because the time we have spent trying to stop the attacks could have been used to help players or work on updates.

I don't see what anyone would benefit from attacking ShadowCores anyway, the server will not crash, there won't be any dataloss or cloned items, there won't be double exp, it just leads to lags/kicks which in unfortunate cases can lead to deaths for you, so I assume whoever is attacking is just jealous of ShadowCores success and instead of improving their own server they need to attack ShadowCores. In the meantime when ShadowCores is inaccessible for you, you can always play on our hardcore PVP server, LunarForce.

@ Talaturen

You do not think to change the location of a dedicated server? Hosteam and other dedicated servers offer a defense for DDoS attacks, but can attack with ease.

They offer dedicated servers, after the companies that actually deal with the problem. There are plenty of major portals, hosting, game server can not attack the council. Of course, what counts is the big monthly costs, but shadowcores is a very long time, and I suspect that you have done a lot of money on it.
Good advice: no one is better to invest 90% of the earned money and have peace of attacks, than to write every day that you try to do everything in your power.
I do not criticize you because I play the shadowcores and this is by far the best server, but you can see that these attacks are still strong, allowing all players to kick, so this is the one person who has a large botnet zombies (DDoS attack). Such a person is not afraid, because even if you cut that you have located ip, his subsequent rise of zombies and attack the new ip. Think about the additional new defense, or change the dedicated server with the highest regiments. I think you get it.