• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LAPA RETARDED SHIT

Vezivek

Reaction score
today he promising all i stoped pinging bla bla bla invite me to u team bla bla bla

he joined to our spawn we trying to kill him and he pinged crystall u can see everything on screenshot

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/ps4jX/lapapinging.JPG
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/9P8r7/lapaping2.JPG

+ he pinged me and killed
Apr 15 2014, 16:05:01 Died at Level 309 by a vampire bride
Most damage

You recognize Crystall Retardiero. He was killed by Akatosh Divine. WE WONT PLAY THERE .... IF U WONT BAN THEM ALL THIS SERVER GOING DED

and by a vampire

MARK @ HANI U KNOW WHAT TO DO ...... OR SERVER WILL DED

I will officialy start pings now we didnt ping yesterday on battle and not today but if u got random kicks the first thing u do is spamm me about ping haha
/PNG STARTED

^ Random kicks? ^ u retarded MARK HANO IN SS U CAN SEE EVERYTHING HE SAID I WILL PING:) AND HE PINGED CRYSTALL 4 X AND KILLED HIM THE SAME WITH ME :)

^^ ofc its lapa we start to atacking him and he said now i ping why u touch me? and crystall pinged and lapa start to atacked him crystall joined again make 2-3 sds lapa utani gran hur trying to run lapa pinged him again :) same shit with me on vengoth today he come i said leave if u dont wanna die he said not after 3 minuts sir alex come 72 mage and i get pinged and he start to atacking me

Never understood him. Anyway if you will keep crying on forum he will never ever stop cuz for him its funny how you crying and make thread on forum every day. Just ignore him. Show you're not a charlover. The whole team still telling him to stop ping and lets fight serious.

this lapa team using magebot navi in battles lmfao. Lapa dont be emo cuz both teams kicked you...Just leave and go to shadowcores where you belong and let them enjoy the warmode

this lapa team using magebot navi in battles lmfao. Lapa dont be emo cuz both teams kicked you...Just leave and go to shadowcores where you belong and let them enjoy the warmode
magebot navi LOL because its so hard to count 1,2,3 HAHAHA

magebot navi LOL because its so hard to count 1,2,3 HAHAHA

Im not new around here...I can tell the difference and any normal person can. Go to shadowcores lol only the most pathetic losers(as brs do) can go and destroy warmode for 1 team.

Im not new around here...I can tell the difference and any normal person can. Go to shadowcores lol only the most pathetic losers(as brs do) can go and destroy warmode for 1 team.
We are 4 people on skype counting 1,2,3 lol if you dont know just be quiet xd

but gajs lapa good commander!
we killed lovac gajs
23:21 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Le Lovac. He was killed by Ketchup. LIFE COMPLEATED

why are you always bitching dude? always someshits we arent using navi and what to me? i belong to shadow too?

Back