• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lasara

i died 2x before,and didnt have aol,and didnt want to go all the way to eremo

For someone that people call a legend here, you should know aol and blessings are total different things, lol.

actually he's right, bless = aol in rl tibia now lol, so yeha you just fail :huh:

Ah didn't know that, haven't been on real tibia for like 4 years :/ >Fail admitted<

unfortuanatly this aint rl tibia,no fail

qknight though was like rl tibia since the server even have blue djin now lol seems you guys are so damn jealous of him you just wanna an excuse for flame him eh?

qknight though was like rl tibia since the server even have blue djin now lol seems you guys are so damn jealous of him you just wanna an excuse for flame him eh?

Jealous? I saw him on Murkz, killed him in approx. 10 seconds. Not really something to be jealous of.

Jealous? I saw him on Murkz, killed him in approx. 10 seconds. Not really something to be jealous of.

AHA, your dream is to be known a legend, too bad you won't even be close to it :/ and well gz killing him, you need like 2 ues to do it?lmao

i dont even use bot.
qknight never fought a real team, let him try to fight us and you'll see who he really is
I tought you were my friend? lol.

others: and i only asked the bless question cuz i haven't played icechaw for like 8 months and also thats why i died in less than 10 sec lowe, how the hell would i know that 2x lvl 1000+ ed's can kill a 700ed in 1 combo? <.< This is not the icechaw i once played

i wasnt atking you qknight even tough that looked like it.
ye we used to be friends a long time ago and i never had troubles with you.
its just that i get highly anoyed when we own this server as hard as we do and ppl just say stuff like "real teams are gone else you would lose!" or "you wouldn't win if qknight was still here!"

im just saying you're a normal person like us and on your own you dont stand a chance against us, that fairly normal right?

i wasnt atking qnight,i was atking zuckov

i got nothing against qknight,it was funny to fight with him:D

Back