• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

last battle against retard team

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
buddah x2

chipmunk x3

female knight x2

mosarn x2

and gaanja(perfect combo)

why the fuck don't you post the cams?lol, is way funnier to see cams than ss's <.<

and gaanja(perfect combo)

U mean perfect (combo) ue[/QUOTE]

i say perfect combo,and u see us doing ue,OFCOURSE ITS AN UE COMBO,u should join them,u got the same iq,and @freezy,in the cam i say our vent info,and no1 needs to see me die;0

^ asslicker

@eazy - you can simply edit it -.^ seems you're afraid of showing your team skills lal

LOL? Still haven't learned from the war? :O

how can I learn something with you guys ffs, auto-follow and ue script is so damn hardddddd lol

just post the cam for ppl see your amazing skills

Right now i <3 you eazy i hate female knight,mosarn,the chipmunk since i've been friends of them but all they do is screaming in skype ''RUUUUUN DEFENCE AAAAAAAAA THEY ARE COMING'' so i left them and now i came back and see they are all 600+ mhhh and how come? chhhheat lvling thats the only thing they lvled on killing chars botting them up again killing chars.

But hai please post the cam ;D

Right now i <3 you eazy i hate female knight,mosarn,the chipmunk since i've been friends of them but all they do is screaming in skype ''RUUUUUN DEFENCE AAAAAAAAA THEY ARE COMING'' so i left them and now i came back and see they are all 600+ mhhh and how come? chhhheat lvling thats the only thing they lvled on killing chars botting them up again killing chars.

But hai please post the cam ;D

the cam showed our vent and im guessing eazy is just to damn lazy to edit it

Back