• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@last decision ! going 8.6

Lapaa

Reaction score
Since we just made this shadows reload untill retro server start to have fun we decided to go 8.6 little bit since shadows isnt that fun at all :p So if u wanna come 8.6 msg me here or just login ventrilo gajs

Well feba are more fights then on shadows ..No fkn defbreakshits etc...Better to fight veziv or run after kayto for 4 days and ask him for warode

Shadowcores is a 8.6 ot anyway. Everyone takes attack follow and spam one hotkey. So you basicly said that you will stay at shadowcores. Welcome :)

/Singapore.

hahaha nice one kurwa

when szady and calar back, occasionally lapa is going out

every time lapa, its nothing special

Last edited:
Kaplar the same with u guys today after 5 minuts u staying serpentine tower and u come on 8 noobchars xD

jebnij sie w czoło, 12 osob na vt mialem non stop i szady to potwierdzi, dobrze wiesz ze tu nooby przychodza same bo gra 1.5k osob

tak jak siwy jak na inq przyszlo 8 typa expić i to jakesi brazuki, a ty "ej kaida na noobcharach juz przyszła"?

Back
Top Bottom