• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Last Decision

Nice combat? what are u talking about?

3 lanes, and noob characters went in (Noobs.) and then u start a stack war, when u always tell the other guilds that they do it.. afff, alsao u said they were more people, and? then, dont accept a warmode, we aceppted a warmode vs u when we were only 20 vs 35 and?

Really, u are a big noob charlover

And u are a fucking br. He said comeback, not combat, learn to read... And we don't care if we are with less, we just wanna war. I even like to be outnumbered, cause it puts you in the underdog position ;)

And u are a fucking br. He said comeback, not combat, learn to read... And we don't care if we are with less, we just wanna war. I even like to be outnumbered, cause it puts you in the underdog position ;)

Another charlover

Edit: IM SPANISH, BEST COUNTRY ON THE WORLD !

Kio Druiy? Nice fail manual writing it? His name is Kio Druid. Stfu and get a life you random br. I'll take you on pushgame anyday, but dont bring ur magebot along navi banana boy

Back