• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last time I Try / DASHIM PROKOP LOG IN TIBIA

its boring i got free days from work so i making team to fight :)

Who wanna join msg me ingame ): U playing with drako like 8 days and u making nothing :)

hahaha yesterday you post "im quitting forever"
if u got free days go out of home and make some fun on RL dont in this game, why its boring when u tell on vent
"we kill some1 and make def, if u rdy put 1 in comment put SPAM 1 dont put 1" HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Szkoda grać z tymi dzieciakami veziv, wybacz, wróce jak zatęsknie za tym otsem bo narazie to przyszłości nie ma. Wjazdy na starych, ciśnięcie się bez powodu, pingowanie, jakieś kurwa hackowanie własnych ludzi, kradnięcie plate setów byle by miec 5kk więcej od innych. Daruje sobie na ten czas.
//Sorry gonna back later

Looks like someone is mad cuz kaida dominando u nuuub

Jah, that made me really mad. Kaida dominando BR's, you must be so proud to do it huh. Im able to solo them with my left hand while im eating a sandwich.

Jah, that made me really mad. Kaida dominando BR's, you must be so proud to do it huh. Im able to solo them with my left hand while im eating a sandwich.

would you introduce yourself?

Back