• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last Update Was When?

Sal Air

Reaction score
880aadeca77db4cd764636e1ab08167c.png

gratis ajjaja

How funny every dumb is thinking on themselves, like Fatima always come up with this sh*t about Ferumbras (sincerely, no jeally or sh*t so please think before posting anything) and this Sal always with useless threads which makes me answering HER with useful posts.

Last edited:
How funny every dumb is thinking on themselves, like Fatima aways come up with this sh*t about Ferumbras (sincerely, no jeally or sh*t so please think before posting anything) and this Sal always with useless threads which makes me answering HER with useful posts.

my vagina itches

How funny every dumb is thinking on themselves, like Fatima always come up with this sh*t about Ferumbras (sincerely, no jeally or sh*t so please think before posting anything) and this Sal always with useless threads which makes me answering HER with useful posts.
"YYYYY DOUUUUUUUUUUU CARE????? GTFO"

Joke :D

@Sal Air
Last update was:
Update 2013-11-01, Welcome to The Spike!
Fri, 01 Nov 2013 09:11:00 +010

Back