• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

latests maps

chauz

hi im chauz
Reaction score
Chauz Nature D:

2.png

Nice!

Voooodo idea
3.png

a little Ultimate Map (3rd)... [ TITAN'S guardian ]
semttulowm5.png

cya guys
Jagshemash

Hahhahahaha that was the most creative mapping i've ever seen on the last picture hahaha so F****NG Nice! 9,9/10

But still to much ShowOff :/

the jungle pics looks cool but i dont get the last one really maybe if you walked thru a nice cave to get there youd understand :d

They are all nice and for all people who dont understand picture three look on Chauz and Titans thread
and then see that pictures

You are f**king incredible! A god amongst mappers! Maybe most of them are not playable but your work is truly the most creative and realistic! In my oppinion other mappers isn't even close to your work and creative mind. Very very few mappers have really impressed me, but you made my chin drop to the floor! So freakin awesome!

Last edited:
everythings great except for ice in the last photo...but i kno your doin yur whole titan thing so i guess thats why. nice work

Back