• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

hey nevalpo, wanna add my name to that list incase anyone new wanna get in touch?

My ingame is Poirot , almost i have around 900 games played almsot 500 wins and 1411 in ranked
Maybe any1 would like some1 to play with you could add me since im mostly playing bymyself nowdays :p

And yes im on EU

Last edited:
Session closed once again!
Yea, it starts to piss me off pretty much thanks to the queue.

Luckly I've never had issues so far while actually being in-game.

I often get leaves because of random disconnect. The problem is u cant even restart game when you lose connection because u get 2h queue every time =S

Session closed is caused because you "AFK" after a game in the lobby =)

So long queues... they really need to fix new servers. :(
I don't wanna wait 30min to just get into a game :C

I just reached level 30 now its time for ranked. Im going to start carrying people out of elo hell:

MEJmfqbvcq.png

tJ8S3AuyZI.png

I will carry the first 1 who writes they wanna be carried here on otland a few games. If you are terrible i will just not carry u (As if you would go 0/10 on a carry)

Last edited:
I just reached level 30 now its time for ranked. Im going to start carrying people out of elo hell:

I will carry the first 1 who writes they wanna be carried here on otland a few games. If you are terrible i will just not carry u (As if you would go 0/10 on a carry)

play wit me, i always team up with some noob that leaves :(

How do you have same IGN, was the previous acc deleted?

prev acc namechanged to nevalopooo

I didnt realise exactly what Elo Hell was until the latest game i had in ranked.

Sorry to tell you but, There is no elo hell. There is "Bad elo" but no elo hell. My game where i carried as leblanc most of my team were standing still in teamfights. It's mostly all up to you in theese level ^^ Gotta b able to 1 v 5

play wit me, i always team up with some noob that leaves :(

Sure what is your IGN and ELO?

@ONT I got my first leave in ranked lol..... second game i play i get first blood then i start floating around.. eventually i disconnect

Back