• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Didn't have to read much...
both these points fail miserably:
*Protecting new players from experienced players.
*Maintaining fairness and creating competitive matches.

and:
Initially, the system will only match players with similar Elo ratings. When enough time elapses however, it will broaden the range it considers acceptable in order to find a match and prevent players from waiting too long.

I'd rather wait 5 more minutes for the 45 min game than play with/against 10 levels higher or lower players. Pretty retarded imo

Anyone got a lane udyr build that works?

Last edited:
@up u shud not lane udyr cuz he is the fastest jungler in the game at the moment, i also asked my friend tigerstylexoxo (wich is currently the #1 eu udyr player) and he says that udyr lane is not terrible but he is far better at jungling since he clear the entire jungle in 1 minute

Since this thread never bumps .. i would love some suggestions(Buildish) For jarvan, imma use him as a jungler/solo top to carry me in ranked.!

SAY HELLO TO MY JARVAN!

hehehehe.jpg

Anyways try to keep this thread alive..

@up u shud not lane udyr cuz he is the fastest jungler in the game at the moment, i also asked my friend tigerstylexoxo (wich is currently the #1 eu udyr player) and he says that udyr lane is not terrible but he is far better at jungling since he clear the entire jungle in 1 minute

It's impossible to get a 1minute clear time with any champ in the game. My fastest full clear with Phoenix Udyr using AS runes except for my yellow which were armor, is 3:32. I started blue, it spawns at 1:54. 212-114=98, 1min 38s for the full clear, and this was with a good leash.

Anyways, @upupup you can lane Udyr if you feel like it, he's a solid top lane.
As for builds, it's not that hard to figure it out yourself ^^

@down
lol your post wasn't there when I wrote this :p

Last edited:
It's impossible to get a 1minute clear time with any champ in the game. My fastest full clear with Phoenix Udyr using AS runes except for my yellow which were armor, is 3:32. I started blue, it spawns at 1:54. 212-114=98, 1min 38s for the full clear, and this was with a good leash.

Anyways, @upup you can lane Udyr if you feel like it, he's a solid top lane.
As for builds, it's not that hard to figure it out yourself ^^

Im more in for jarvan.. i like him more in teamfights he can easily control it :p

There really isn't a specific build for a champion that will be good every time, it differs from game to game. For example, if you're in a situation where the enemies AD carry is 10/0, you might want to grab that randuins omen/frozen heart a little sooner than usual. Your build should variate depending on what's going on in the current game.

@nevalopo I tried jungle, don't like it. Probably cause I'm not that good at jungle >.<
but ye udyr top is nice.
i know a guy that does udyr solo top in ranked and has 12-4 w/l
also I've seen shushei do it

btw:
:D:D joske u fag cry and leave, grannys can wait, LoL is WAY more important ffs
Ikt8.png

@nevalopo I tried jungle, don't like it. Probably cause I'm not that good at jungle >.<
but ye udyr top is nice.
i know a guy that does udyr solo top in ranked and has 12-4 w/l
also I've seen shushei do it

btw:
:D:D joske u fag cry and leave, grannys can wait, LoL is WAY more important ffs
Ikt8.png

I feel sorry for him (if he's not lying)

@up lol its the oldest excuse "i must go to my mother in hospital... sorry guys"

_"bang drop"_

no report becasue people feel sorry about him :p

also kokoko i didnt mean exactly 1 min clear time :p i just meant he clears everything in around a minute and is the fastest jungler ingame, best counter-jungler and best ganker

@up lol its the oldest excuse "i must go to my mother in hospital... sorry guys"

_"bang drop"_

no report becasue people feel sorry about him :p

also kokoko i didnt mean exactly 1 min clear time :p i just meant he clears everything in around a minute and is the fastest jungler ingame, best counter-jungler and best ganker
gragas counter jungles udyr easily :)

btw spec mode beta atm... how do u spectate a game?

Last edited:
watefuck guys why are you trying to tell me i am wrong and telling bad excuses? It's true that my granny is at hospital she got a bleeding in her brain, I cant even belive my eyes that you thought I lied seriously thats just fawcked up that you thought like htat.

U were raging, thought its ragequit xD
btw is there ANY way to win 1v1 with udyr against olaf? teach me please cause really i had like 5 games like this and its fcking impossible

Last edited:
U were raging, thought its ragequit xD
btw is there ANY way to win 1v1 with udyr against olaf? teach me please cause really i had like 5 games like this and its fcking impossible

Learn some respect you piece of shit, his grandma is in the hospital so atleast respect it.. what a shit head.. i hate people like you srsly GTFO its a game.

stop discuss his grandma lol it might be a lie and maybe not ^^ its a known excuse to say family member is hurt blah blah but it might be true ^^

Anyways, Udyr can easy kill olaf 1v1 jew :p

Back