• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yeah, I've been trying it and seems like they fixed it since I last played ;/

Idk but they will remove those 21skins, they wont be able to buy anymore after that date. Maybe when haloween or smthing they said:)

this whole article is just pathetic publicity.
For a started, would League of Legends (LoL) get 10.3 million Subscribers? I very much doubt it.
From a business point of view and a consumer, Wow is FAR more profitable, far more revenues. Id rather have 1 million PAYING subscribers than 11 million non-paying, non-subscribing free loaders. Yes their is a cash shop, but its nothing special, and for the most part, it's not even needed.
As for the game itself, "quantity" of memberships do not dictate the "quality" of a game, i know for a fact, that out of the friends i have, due to this being a "free" game, they all have multiple accounts, all of my friends that play have atleast two or three accounts. (So, with that being a general "trend" in LoL, you might aswell knock a fair chunk off that "active membership" number right their).
And the last bit, "we have 1 point blahblahblah million players at peak time whilst the Skyrim on PC only has 280,000.... he seriously forgot to mention that Skyrim is also on both PS3 and Xbox and id put my salary that MORE people are playing Skyrim currently over all platforms than the freeloading, juvenile ridden dota clone called LoL.
Rant over, LoL is a pile of **** that breeds hate and more ****.

@up lolwat do u even know what lol is? tehy are not talking about how many accounts they have.. its been stated that they have 4 million unique players each day and 11 unique players monthly........ thats more than wow

this whole article is just pathetic publicity.
For a started, would League of Legends (LoL) get 10.3 million Subscribers? I very much doubt it.
From a business point of view and a consumer, Wow is FAR more profitable, far more revenues. Id rather have 1 million PAYING subscribers than 11 million non-paying, non-subscribing free loaders. Yes their is a cash shop, but its nothing special, and for the most part, it's not even needed.
As for the game itself, "quantity" of memberships do not dictate the "quality" of a game, i know for a fact, that out of the friends i have, due to this being a "free" game, they all have multiple accounts, all of my friends that play have atleast two or three accounts. (So, with that being a general "trend" in LoL, you might aswell knock a fair chunk off that "active membership" number right their).
And the last bit, "we have 1 point blahblahblah million players at peak time whilst the Skyrim on PC only has 280,000.... he seriously forgot to mention that Skyrim is also on both PS3 and Xbox and id put my salary that MORE people are playing Skyrim currently over all platforms than the freeloading, juvenile ridden dota clone called LoL.
Rant over, LoL is a pile of **** that breeds hate and more ****.

1.000.000$ pool in just a tournament. What about Wow? No money? Damn it! :/
5.000.000$ pool now with the season2. What about Wow? Again no money? Damn it!

Unique?

I pledge alliance with the dark lord, from now on my soul belongs to Vol-de-mort.

if that ain't unique I dunno :(

1.000.000$ pool in just a tournament. What about Wow? No money? Damn it! :/
5.000.000$ pool now with the season2. What about Wow? Again no money? Damn it!

and how did u get that? There are more wow tournaments than u can dream of
+ who cares about players, it's about revenue, lol = free, wow = paid + it counts only official servers and there are countless of private realms where another millions of players play. So the chart is quite off

[video=youtube;Zzk2H1_oyvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzk2H1_oyvE[/video]
Just a VOD from when I was streaming, rough start but all goes well when I make best snares ever seen in the game and get fed

Back